So this past month I received a Mary Kay Voxbox from Influenster. You can read about the VoxBox program here. In this #MKGLAM box I received the perfect make-up essential to create a lovely summer look. Here is what the box included followed by my review of the product.
1) Mary Kay Love Lash Mascara. Love the smaller bristles, which allow for a more evenly coated lash.
2) Mary Kay Cream Eye Color Apricot Twist. I like the texture of the eye cream and it’s staying power, but I don’t really think the apricot color is for me, I would prefer something a little more pink.
3) Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush. I haven’t splurged on any eye brushes yet, but I have to say I think this one sucked me in. It makes putting on eye color so much easier.
4) Mary Kay Translucent loose powder. Definitely helps to control the shine!
5) Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner with expandable brush applicator, Jet Black. I have been wanting to try gel eyeliner, and this was my chance! I think that it stays on better than the pencil liners and it doesn’t rub off as easy. I still need to perfect my application though haha.
6) Mary Kay Bronzing Powder. The perfect color that is needed for summer to achieve that “glow”
7) Mary Kay NourlShine Plus Lip Gloss, Mango Tango. Love the color of this gloss, so fun! Never would have bought this color for myself, but now that it’s on, I love it!
So here is my debuting look….
What is your favorite Mary Kay product?
THIS IS A SPONSORED POST; INFLUENSTER PROVIDED MARY KAY MAKE-UP TO ME AS A MEMBER OF INFLUENSTER.COM. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST, HOWEVER I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.