Today is the day before the day before the weekend, and I CANNOT wait for the weekend! Work was really busy today, and I’m ready for a break to relax and recover. Today I thought I would share some of the things I’ve been loving lately…Enjoy!
1) TripAdvisor. If you are going on a trip this is your place! I love all the reviews and reports. Plus the travel forums are great for asking questions about a new location. You can also find pre-made itineraries and trip reports. Definitely have been using this site a lot as I plan my honeymoon.
2) Nutty Chia Flax by Kashi. So addicting. Plus only 7g of sugar and it gives me a daily serving of omega-3s. What’s not to love?
3) Bed Bath and Beyond. This place has been great for making our gift registry for the wedding so far. It has a huge variety and I have been able to find a lot of nice things (and received some of them at my bridal shower this weekend 🙂 Plus, they have a frequent 20% off coupon, nothing like saving a little cash!
4) The spring weather. Definitely enjoy leaving the house without a coat. Please do not let winter return.
5) Avocados. Cannot get enough of this fruit. Delicious and nutritious, and highly versatile, from salads to sandwiches to smoothies. Love. Love. love.
What are you loving today?