Now that we are right in the midst of fall, temperatures are dropping (I actually had to bust out the ice scraper this morning, so sad), and leaves are falling. I am totally loving the weather! However, today I thought I would share some of my new finds that I am also loving this fall:
1) Starbucks Pumpkin Instant Coffee: I don’t usually like instant coffees, but this one is worth it! Makes a perfect cup when topped off with a little skim milk.
2) My New Gym Membership: Now that the weather is cooler, I’m definitely more inclined to work out if I have someplace warm to go! I’m also totally into spinning now…next thing I need to by is a road bike so I can continue it outside in the spring!
3) Revlon BB Cream: I’m really not that into makeup, but I recently started wearing this in the morning and I’ve noticed it makes my skin so much softer! Plus, it’s got SPF so I won’t get sunburn when I’m outdoors either!
4) Bath and Body Works Creamy Pumpkin Hand Soap: This makes my hands smell just like pumpkins! Mmmm I could wash my hands all day haha
5) Riding Boots: I just purchased a new pair and I can’t wait to wear them, tis the season for boots!
What are you loving this fall?