It’s no secret that I love pumpkin. Such a great fall vegetable that can be added into so many tasty dishes to make them even more delicious. Today I’m sharing one of my favorite pumpkin recipes, PANCAKES! These are so easy to make and turn out nice and fluffy. Plus the have the perfect fall taste. Enjoy!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup chai tea latte concentrate
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Dump all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined
- Heat griddle over med-high heat
- Pour batter onto griddle using a 1/4 measuring cup
- Watch for bubbles on the pancakes, when the bubbles pop, it’s time to flip (~30 seconds to 1 min per side)
- Once pancakes are browned, remove from griddle and Enjoy!
- Optional Toppings: Maple Syrup, Pecans, Whipped Cream, Butter, Peanut Butter, etc.
What’s your favorite pancake?