I love pasta. It’s easy to make, and yet it can look and taste so “gourmet”. This is one of those pasta dishes. I promise if you make this you will love it!
Pesto Avocado Pasta
- Whole Wheat pasta (Penne is my favorite)
- Pesto (whatever kind you fancy, can even be homemade!)
- Ripe Avocado, diced
- Parmesan Cheese
*The amounts that you need of each ingredient depend on how many servings you are making. The avocado really doesn’t do well with leftovers, so I suggest just make the number of servings you need for a meal. Then add about 1-2 tsp of pesto per serving pasta.
- Boil pasta according to package and drain
- Dump pasta back into pot and mix in pesto.
- Place pasta on to serving dish and top with avocado and parmesan cheese as you desire.
- Eat and enjoy!
What’s your favorite pasta dish?