I really can’t believe that we are in our LAST week of August! Summer days are unfortunately coming to an end. I thought I would celebrate this final week by sharing some of the things I have been loving this month.
1) Foldger’s Gormet Vanilla biscotti Coffee. This definitely gets me out of bed in the morning, it both smells and tastes delicious!
2) Roar by Katy Perry: this song is the perfect new addition to my workout playlist.
3) Bath and Body Work’s new Fall Line: So many good smells! I’m especially loving my Creamy Pumpkin hand soap.
4) Sobe Lifewater Pacific Coconut Popsicles: Refreshing, delicious, and only 40 calories per pop.
5) Blogilates: hooked on these workouts, perfect for the summer when its over 90 F outside and you need to take your workouts indoors.
What are you loving this month?