I was nominated by Jackie over at Health, Love, & Pursuit of Happiness for a Liebster award.
You can read about my other Leibster award nomination here. Here are, again, what seem to be the basic Leibster rules: (1) thank the blogger who nominate you by linking to them, (2) write 11 facts about yourself, (3) answer the 11 questions asked by those who nominated you, and (4) nominate as many bloggers as you’d like. The idea is to nominate blogs with under 200-300 followers.
So first of all, thanks Jackie!
Second, 11 facts about me…
1) I’m getting married in May 2014!
2) I love bargain shopping, and 99% of the time won’t buy something unless it is on sale.
3) Greek yogurt is way better then regular yogurt.
4) I love going on wine tours, and Niagara wine is my favorite.
5) I can’t drive a stick shift.
6) I had the chicken pox when I was little.
7) My favorite grocery store is Trader Joe’s.
8) Favorite ice cream, Turkey Hill Double Dunker. yum.
9) Love browsing farmer’s markets and buying fresh produce.
10) I bite my nails and need to break this habit!
11) Love non-dairy milks, especially Almond unsweetened vanilla.
Thirdly, questions from Jackie…
1) Who is your best friend and how long have you known them?
My fiancé is my best friend, cheesy I know, but he is the person that I always have a blast with and is always there for me when I need someone.
2) What is one food you couldn’t live without?
Ice Cream. Love, love, love.
3) What kind of phone do you own?
Finally on the iPhone bandwagon.
4) What is your favorite summer activity?
Going on vacations with family or friends.
5) What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Focus Hatchback 2012
6) Favorite vacation spot?
I loved Italy, especially Venice, everything is so picturesque over there. Plus, the food is delicious!
7) What is the one phrase you say the most?
Hmmm…I don’t really think that I have one?
8) Do you have any siblings? If so, how old are they?
Two sisters, one 22 and one 24.
9) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that do not know how to properly use a turn signal.
10) What is your favorite quote?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
11) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?!
Way more than I can count 🙂
Finally questions for nominees to answer…
1) Favorite ice cream flavor?
2) Do you make a list before you grocery shop?
3) If you could listen to one song on repeat, what would it be?
4) Favorite article of clothing?
5) Would you repeat a day in your life if you could?
6) Three words that describe you.
7) Your favorite dessert recipe.
8) Least favorite vegetable.
9) If you won $1000 to a store, what store would you spend it in?
10) Inspirational phrase that motivates you.
11) If it rains, do you carry an umbrella?