This weekend brought a little peak of spring time, and then today it went into full bloom with temperatures where I am in the 70s! I definitely got outside today for both exercise and leisure activity to soak up some Vitamin D. I also enjoyed a delicious bowl of frozen yogurt to celebrate the weather 🙂
Now for a recap to the weekend…
– I had Friday off from work so I got to have an extra day added to my weekend!
– My mom came to visit for the weekend! Even though I just saw her over Easter, it was nice to have her here visiting for the weekend 🙂
– My cousins came up to visit on Friday for a party that my aunt and I were hosting.
– I had to work on Saturday and Sunday, but my mom and I made the most of our free time when I got home from work, so the weekend wasn’t a complete bust.
– With my mom in town, we ate out for most of our meals, which means I probably indulged a little too much (even though I picked mostly healthy options from the restaurants), but the food was sooo good! Love some Chipolte veggie bowl!
– Wedding dress shopping started this weekend. Who knew there were so many gowns? And who knew that I would like so many of them? I think I have a style narrowed down, and a few contenders but I feel like its going to be so hard to decide!
How was your weekend?
Hope you have beautiful weather wherever you are!