The weather has taken a turn towards spring with temperatures up in the 50s today! Definitely a huge improvement from the freak snow storm that I experience last evening. I love when the weather is warm, because running in the evening after work is one of my favorite activities. I thought today would be a good time to share some of my favorite fitness gear that I wear on basically all of my runs, so here it goes!
1) Danskin Capris: I love these capris because they don’t ride up at all while running and they are extremely comfortable. Plus these babies are cheap, coming in at only $11.96 at Walmart.
2) Champion C9 by Champion Women’s Babydoll top: I love this top so much that I have it in multiple colors. I love how the bottom flares out, which helps keep runs nice and airy. Plus, Target is always having sales, so at the end of the season you can snatch these up for a great price.
3) Saucony Grid Cohesion 5: I go through running shoes pretty quickly. These are the newest pair that I got for the spring running season and so far I love them! These shoes offer great stabilization and support, and are also comfortable. So far these are a win-win.
4) Asics Cushion Low Cut Running Socks: These socks help to wick away the sweat, and I love the extra cushion that they provide in the back! They help to keep the heel from rubbing against your shoe.
5) SPIbelt: This is probably my all-time favorite piece of running gear. It’s like a mini-fanny back, that holds anything from a cell phone to a credit card to extra running fuel. And I promise it does not bounce around while you run, in fact sometimes I forget it is there. It really is great for when you need to carry some extra things on your run.
6) Apple Ipod Nano: While sometimes I like to run with out music, most of the time this device is with me. Its small, holds a lot of sings, and it can clip right onto your clothes so you can leave your hands free. Definitely helps make the runs fly by.
So there you have it, this is my running fashion. Hopefully this will give you some inspiration for your workout wardrobe.
What is your favorite piece of running gear?