Today I received a nomination for a Leibster Award from Tasha @ A Lott To Love. I got to know Tasha from the Bigs and Littles Blogging Network, and I feel honored that she nominated me for the Leibster Award. From what I know, the Leibster Award is present from bloggers to other bloggers and the rules are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the
blogger who presented this award to you. (Check! See above)
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees. (Check! See below)
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (Still getting to know bloggers so I don’t have quite 11 people to share with. I am trying to branch out to other small blogs, so if you are reading this and a new blogger just starting out comment below, I would love to check out some new blogs!)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog (Check!)
These are the 11 questions from Tasha, my nominator:
1. Obligatory: Why did you start blogging?
I first started reading healthy living blogs about 2 years ago. I had never read blogs before, and I stumbled upon Eat,Live,Run while googling some recipe. I started reading Jenna’s blog daily and from there found other blogs that I also enjoyed. After awhile I decided that I wanted to voice my opinions in the blogging community. I started blogging because I want to be able to share my nutrition knowledge with everyone and anyone who wants to listen.
2. Who/what has the most influence on your life right now?
I want to say that my Fiancé has the most influence in my life. As we are planning our wedding, and planning to live the rest of our lives together, I value his opinion a lot.
3. Favorite thing to drink?
Wine! Especially Sangria.
4. If you could switch places with anyone AT ALL for a week, who would it be?
One of the Pretty Little Liars stars, I think it would be cool to work on one of my favorite TV shows for a week, and plus they get to wear some awesome clothes.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
When I was in Kindergarten I fell into the toilet, because the Janitor had left the seat up from cleaning and I wasn’t wise enough back then to notice before sitting down. Let’s just say I walked around with a wet skirt the rest of the day.
6. In which reality show would you excel the most?
I would like to aspire to be on Chopped, but I know that right now I would be the one getting chopped.
7. What is your claim to fame? How do people identify you?
Hmm I don’t know if I really have a “claim to fame” yet, but hopefully one day I will be known in the nutrition world for being an awesome dietitian and helping my clients/students.
8. If I opened your fridge right now, what would I find?
Spinach, yogurt, milk, cheese, Clementines, Acai juice, and a bunch of condiments; I think its time for grocery shopping.
9. What is your dream job?
I want to write books that inspire and change peoples lives.
10. Favorite thing to do on a date/girls night?
Go out to a new restaurant and get some good food and fun drinks with lots of good conversation.
11. The one thing that you want more than anything else at the moment is…?
To finally be able to live with my fiancé and be done with the whole long distance relationship.
11 Random Facts About Myself
1) I studied abroad in England for a semester in college.
2) I played on my college soccer team.
3) I’ve never broken a bone.
4) I met John from John and Kate plus 8, he came to one of my college parties (it appeared in all the tabloids after it happened)
5) Country music is my favorite.
6) Crow is my favorite yoga position.
7) I love the fall, because I love anything and everything that is pumpkin flavored.
8) I eat oatmeal practically everyday for breakfast.
9) I hated the color pink growing up and now it is one of my favorites.
10) I love to travel and have been to 12 countries so far.
11) I love reading blogs in the morning until I am awake enough to get up for the day.
11 Questions for the Nominees
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What is your favorite food?
3) What is your greatest achievement in life thus far?
4) Describe your perfect date.
5) If you could go anyplace in the world on vacation where would it be and why?
6) What is the last book you read?
7) Favorite TV shows that you watch every week?
8) Name a blog or two that has inspired you.
9) If you had a $1000 shopping spree, what store would you go to?
10) What is your hidden talent?
11) Favorite quote or life motto?
3) @ Anything Between
4) @ Simply Smiling
5) @ Pace of Mind
7) @ Leefy Not Beefy