Hello, Monday. I wish that I would have been able to celebrate you with the day off from work, but alas I did not. Today was just an ordinary day teaching people about Carbohydrate Counting and how Coumadin interacts with Vitamin K. Today hopefully I helped to change people’s lives and make them more aware of their nutrition decisions. This is why I love being a Registered Dietitian, an ordinary day is never just ordinary.
Anyways, today I am joining up with the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly link-up, so without further ado here is a recap of the weekend:
- Started half-marathon training! Let’s keep our fingers crossed that this training plan continues injury free.
- I’m been keeping up with my meatless meals for Lent, and have been thoroughly enjoying my hummus + guacamole sandwiches.
- I got to catch up on some of my favorite shows this weekend, aka PLL, The Lying Game, and of course the Bachelor.
- It is so cold outside. Seriously, how can it go from being like 60 degrees to back down in the teens in one week. Time to snuggle up with some extra blankets and a hot cup of tea.
- When you are running on the treadmill, and are half-way through your run when the person who steps on the treadmill next to you smells strongly of stale cigarette smoke, barf.
- I had to work alllll weekend, while others got to enjoy a nice 4-day holiday vacation. Oh how working in a place that never closes has it’s disadvantages sometimes.
At least this time there is more good than bad to write about. There is always something to be thankful for 🙂 How was your weekend? Join in on the link-up here.