Oh weekends, you go by way to fast. If we were sharing a glass of wine right now and reminiscing on the weekend I would tell you that my weekend was consumed by the following:
* I drove through a snow storm on Saturday in order to get to my fiancé’s house. I thought that I would be able to beat said snow storm but I should have listened more to the weather reports and just drove up on Saturday morning. But when you are in a long distance relationship you don’t let obstacles stand in your way of reuniting. So I drove about 5 mph and added an extra hour onto my drive, but I arrived at my destination, shaking and stating that I will never again drive in the snow.
* I finally go my engagement ring resized that I received in August and I am in love with it all over again.
* I made a small, miniscule dent in wedding planning with my fiancé but at least it was progress. We are hoping to have a May 2014 wedding so we are starting to get the ball rolling. I’m sure you will be hearing more about the planning as it starts to evolve.
* I went to a brewery event on Saturday at Iron Hill Brewery, and had a good time relaxing and hanging out with friends. It was an excellent way to spend the afternoon.
* I went rock climbing today with Josh and climbed a 5.8. My hands are now slightly calloused and forearms are pumped, but it was a great workout.
If we were talking about this over a glass of wine, I would have finished mine by now and would be refilling for glass number two. It’s Sunday night, and I’m ready to relax before the start of another busy work week. Hope you enjoyed the recap and a glass, or two, of vino!